About ESMS PTSA
Join ESMS PTSA Today!
Monies raised from our membership support assemblies, equipment and programs on campus! Students members are a vital part of our membership. They provide the “S” in PTSA. They are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings and become part of the decision making process. When students are members, they get to participate in on-campus student member pop-up activities!
Join today by clicking HERE or sign up in the school office!! Just $10!!
El Segundo Middle School PTSA Mission Statement
The mission of the El Segundo Middle School PTSA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families in our community.
To accomplish our mission, El Segundo Middle School PTSA implements programs that affect our students, parents and teachers. Our programs are the heart of our PTA. We volunteer to support the school because we care about our community, we want to advocate for our children, and we want to provide helpful programs for our parents and kids! We fundraise in support of those activities!
The PTA supports El Segundo Middle School in many ways. Some of the programs that PTA provides to our students with parent volunteers are: PTA Reflections Program, Red Ribbon Week, Assemblies for students and parents, Field trip transportation, and more! We also support our students and teachers with supplies and equipment such as: computer software, student reminder binders, PE equipment, and school beautification… to name a few.
The Purpose of ESMS PTSA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth;
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.